Pathway analysis features:
- Pathway analysis of ‘omics’ data for drug discovery
- Knowledge mining of the database for hypothesis generation
- Target and biomarker assessment and validation
- Disease pathway modeling and investigation of causal mechanisms
- Patient stratification, comprehensive comparison, and functional fingerprinting
- Comparison Analysis
- Network analysis (TFs, microRNA and mRNA targets)
- Disease specific analysis
- Interactive disease and functions nodes
- Phenotypic understanding of associate genes and compounds
- Predict the molecular signatures like micro RNA and TFs.
- Identification of statistically changes signaling cascade
- Identification of canonical and non canonical pathways
- Toxicity functions lists to link experimental data to clinical pathology
- Molecule Activity Predictor (MAP)
- Metabolic pathway analysis
- Use mining algorithms to extract network relationships with PubMed
- Develop and build dynamic pathway model from your data
For more information, Visit IPA website and Metacore website
Have any questions? Call us or Request a Quote
If you have any questions? Help with Experimental Design? Price Quote? Have any questions related to Genome sequencing, Microarrays and Bioinformatic Support, contact us.
Gene Arrays, provides microarray & sequencing services and their technical team is very good and co-operative. Asked them for advanced analysis of microarray data from human and cell lines, they did very good job and very fast turnover time. Thank you "Gene Arrays", I recommend to go with them.
I spoke with technical team for experimental design for microarrays (GEP) and ChIP-seq. Tech team help me for advanced microarray data analysis and ChIP-seq data so quickly. Thank you and I recommend to take services from Gene Arrays.
Vedic Research Inc.
1975 Washington Ave,
Seaford, NY 11783
+1 (917) 719-0012